Do you want to?
- Become energy independent
- Take back your power and gain control
- Help save the planet and help your electrical grid
Going Solar will give you peace of mind with:
- Protection, Control, Predictability (PCP)
- Protection: from increased inflation rates
- Control: Taking back your power and energy independence
- Predictability: Fixed rate and know exactly how much power you are producing and consuming
- Lifestyle Change: Don’t have to worry about running your AC or running appliances only during off peak hours
- Economics: Savings on your utility bill, equity increase on your home, 30% federal tax credit, a fixed monthly bill
- Environmental: Save the planet by eliminating 80% of your carbon emissions and fossil fuels footprint
Lawmakers passed Senate Bill 1020, which puts the state on the path to achieving 90% renewable energy and zero-carbon electricity by the end of 2035.
The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) unanimously voted to approve Net Energy Metering 3.0 (NEM), slashing payments for excess solar production sent to the grid by 75%.
CPUC voted to cut the average export rate in California from $0.30 per kWh to $0.05 – $0.08 per kWh, making the cuts effective on April 14, 2023.
Get your solar purchased today so you can be grandfathered in to NEM 2.0 rates and keep your 1 to 1 kW rate!! You have until April 14th!!
***Available in States: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia